Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Faster to Any Size Disaster with SERVPRO of Fountain Valley
After fire or water damages affect your Fountain Valley, California home or business our team at SERVPRO of Fountain Valley is prepared to respond 24/7. Our professional teams know that time is of the essence when you are dealing with restoration emergencies and that you need to feel confident in our expertise and our training. At SERVPRO of Fountain Valley we pride ourselves on professionalism and the respect that we treat our customers as well as their property. Getting to the site of the emergency quickly allows us to begin our restoration processes in a timely manner and get you back to your life. That's why we always are "faster to any size disaster" that you may face.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (714) 965-4500
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fountain Valley arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.